Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dear Baby girl...







You, my sweet little P, are quickly becoming my favorite daughter. You are more certainly a mama's girl right now. You cry when I leave the room and you watch me every which way I move. That never happened with your brother. He could care less where I went. You just love me. And I love you. 

My love for you is growing just as quickly as you are. You are becoming a big girl and starting to develop a bit of your sassy personality. You are such a sweet gift to our family. You bring a freshness to our family. A lightness. A feeling of a new beginning. You smile at everyone even though your little smile is like a 99 year old woman who has no teeth. You scream and yell at the top of your lungs because you love to hear your voice, which is a sign of things to come no doubt. You give kisses and love to give serbers. 

You are eating all kinds of table food, at least the ones you can "gum" to death. You are the highlight of your brothers day when he wakes up and sees you. 

You are our sunshine. Our second heartbeat. Our growing baby girl.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment