Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dr visit...

First thing... I changed doctors. Gasp! Right in the middle of my pregnancy? Was this a brain fart? How could I change half way through? These are some questions I asked myself prior to my decision to switch doctors. The problem wasn't the doctor. The problem was the location. So I switched to a highly recommended doctor in Norman, so that we could deliver closer to home. And that was that. Decision made with no regrets. So this week the doc wanted to do an ultrasound to check up on Presley Mae and get a real life view of her himself. Here is what we know...

She is 1 pound and 12 ounces right now. Which is right at the 50% for weight. It would NOT hurt my feelings if she was a healthy 7 pounder. Considering Cash was 8 pounds and 8 ounces when he was born and Noah was almost a 10 pounder and I was almost a 9 pounder, they took a stab at it and said she would be around an 8 1/2 pounder. Oh goody :)

She has very chubby cheeks already. She gets that from her daddy.

She has my nose. I'm really sorry kids, but there was nothing I could do about it.

She is very active.

She is using my placenta as a pillow... but wouldn't you?

She kind of looks like she has the "Peyton Manning forehead" in this picture... 

And she is just perfect. Everything is good and visible and they have no concerns thus far. Yippee. 

I wonder about hair? Will she have much? Or will she have a skullet like her brother? What color will her eyes be? Will she have a crooked second toe like her daddy, mommy, and bother have?

All of my questions will be answered in due time. When she is ready. And not a moment sooner.

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment