Saturday, September 1, 2012

A slight change in plans...

Due to a change of heart and actually getting a visual confirmation of the price of the first crib i picked out... I have opted to change it up a bit.

My mom is one of the most selfless people you will ever meet. She would do anything to help anyone no matter what they need. She offered to get Lil' Bit's crib and she was bound and determined to get my exactly what I wanted. No matter what the cost. So when I found a crib in Dallas that I really liked, she made it happen. And then I saw the receipt. So I changed my mind and cancelled that order. There is no reason on this Earth that a crib should cost that much money. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the most expensive crib in the world. But it was more than I was willing to ask her to pay. So here it what we came up with...

The good 'ol Jinny Lind crib. Sturdy. Used for years. And much more reasonably priced.

Here is the crib we got...


But maybe I could paint it a really cool color like this...


Or like this...

We will see.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment