Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Presley,

Tonight, in honor of one of our family shows "The Voice", your daddy and brother crawled over to us while we were laying on the ground. A part of me thought they were coming to ambush us. And a part of me thought they were coming to love on us. With those two, you never really know. But they decided to serenade you with a little rendition of Jesus Loves Me. 

And it was beautiful. Absolutely the sweetest thing I have experienced in a long time. The sang it together and had their mouths right by my belly. Right by your ear so you could hear. Hear the love in their voices. Hear the excitement and anticipation in their voices as they wait seemingly patiently for your arrival. 

You won't remember it. But I am certain that you heard it. Right after they were done, you started moving around. Which lets me know you heard it. And loved it.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment