Monday, January 9, 2012

Whew...

Cash Ryan,

You are my greatest adventure. You drive me bananas one second and then completely melt my heart the next. You are very loving, when you want to be, yet very rough and tumble. I could not imagine my life without you now that you are immersed so deeply in my life. I think back to before you were born. Before you were ever a thought. And I am amazed at how filled my life felt. I never knew how filled me heart could be before you were born. You are my crazy little man that never sits down and is constantly making some kind of noise. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. And I mean that. I never knew tired until you came along, but every ounce of fatigue and sluggishness is worth it, if I get to spend my time with you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment