Sunday, January 22, 2012

A visit to Great Grandmas

After Christmas and after everything slowed down, we made a trip to Checotah, OK to visit my grandma. I absolutely love my grandma and how much she enjoys seeing Cash. I love that she is in his life and makes sure I know that she wants to see him. There are so many memories that you can make at your grandparents house and I can't wait for Cash to be able to make them with his great-grandma.

Cash loved his time with his great-grandma. They read books and rocked in the chair and played with all the noisy toys she got out for him. It was perfect and he soaked it all up. I remember a story my grandma tells me to this day. She said I used to sit in her lap, just like Cash in this picture, and I would sing "Jesus Love Me" to her over and over. She said I had the deepest singing voice of any little girl she had ever met and she knew at that time that I was not meant to be a singer.

Funny how grandmas know these things :)

E

No comments:

Post a Comment