Sunday, January 22, 2012

A new way to fight

It is no secret that marriage is hard. And I think hard could be considered an understatement. The littlest things bug me. I can get bent out of shape about some of the dumbest things and lose my cool for no good reason. And that is precisely what happened.

I was mad at Noah for something. I don't remember what it was. But it obviously wasn't that important because I don't even remember it know. Anyway, instead of getting into an argument about it, I opted to take the high road. And buy NERF guns.

Here is the note I left him that read:
"Welcome home. 2 things: This gun with ammo is yours. And two, I have one too and your are under attack as of NOW". And I proceeded to shoot about 20 Nerf "bullets" at him. He will tell you he won, but I am sure we all know the truth.

Now we bring out the guns whenever we are heated about something stupid and can't seem to get over it. Or just when we feel the need for a good gun fight.


Love,
E

1 comment: