Monday, April 4, 2011

He walks the line...

Cash used to have a shirt that said "I crawl the line", which was very fitting for a while. But now... He walks the line. And he is trying to waddle his little legs everywhere, but he is still getting the hang of it. This video was taken the second night he started to walking around, so he is much better now. There have been quite a few people comment on how "big" Cash is. And by big I mean chubby. I am convinced there is a lot of muscle under some of that cushion or else he wouldn't be able to walk at 8 months. Love, E

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this video multiple times, but every so often I find myself heading back over to your blog for a pick me up during the day!!! Such a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Previous post from Aunt Cici!

    ReplyDelete