Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A crazy confession...

I told myself, maybe more convinced myself, that when Cash turned mobile I would put off wanting another baby for at least another year or two. Well.... maybe not so much.

I am by no means saying that I am ready for another baby right now! As a matter of fact, I have adamantly stated that I will not have another baby while I am in PT school. That would be the equivalence of educational and professional suicide. But I think I have been bitten by the baby bug again.

I want so badly for Cash to have someone to play with. I want so badly to have that sweet newborn baby smell floating throughout the house. I want so badly to feel another life growing inside me and trying to figure out who he/she will look like and what kind of personality they will have. There are so many little things that I miss about having a small baby, but I suppose I can put off my baby fever for a little while and focus on raising this crazy little boy of mine for the time being. After all, that isn't such a bad job.

Love, E

No comments:

Post a Comment