Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Cash,

Baby boy... you are everywhere. The funny thing is, I have prayed and wished and asked for the day that you would be mobile and here it is. You are walking all over the house and prefer to be on the floor to explore the areas of the house you have yet to tap into. The excitement in your face when you reach your destination of the couch, my leg, the wall, or wherever is an emotion that makes my heart smile. You stop in the middle of your baby waddle and clap for yourself with the most innocent and pure elation, as if to say, "Look at me! I am doing it!". As your mama, I am so proud of how curious you are. How you love to play by yourself but always check to make sure I am there. How you love to smile and laugh all day long. How easy-going you are. How rough you play with me and daddy. How I can see the wonder in your eyes when you look outside or see something new. You are my blessing. You are my gift. I am the "mama" that was chosen to raise you. And raise you I will with all that I know. I love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment