Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Syrup?? Really???


This past Monday my friend Danielle and I were sitting in class minding our own business when we both realized we were smelling something. She looked at me and I looked at her, but we didn't really say anything because we both thought the other person was the one who smelled. It wasn't a bad smell, but nobody really likes to have a "smell" associated with them. Anyway, today in lab we were smelling it again. I smelled myself and didn't smell anything and she smelled herself and didn't smell anything. Then.....she smelled me! She ever so sweetly informed me that I was the one who has been smelling like syrup for the past 2 days! Syrup? Really? I mean, I guess it could be worse but I was none to pleased to be smelling like a big bottle of syrup!

Apparently, my cocoa butter that I have applying to me big 'ol belly (and arms, hands and legs) has been mixing with my natural aroma and I end up smelling like syrup. I can't imagine that this has anything to do with pregnancy, except for the cocoa butter on the belly part. Needless to say, I will be purchasing a non-scented lotion from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment