Monday, April 19, 2010

I am trying here...

I went for a run today with Noah and I felt pretty good for the majority of the run. The beginning part of my run still makes me feel like I need to pee, and sometimes maybe a little drip does come out. But what can you do?!? Anyway, my wonderful husband informed me after we ran a mile and a half that I run at snails pace and that he doesn't think he can run with me anymore because I run too slow. Just a side note: Noah and I used to run together and it took everything in my power to keep up with him, and even then he would have to run slower for me. Needless to say, I don't think that Noah will be my running partner for the remainder of my pregnancy. I am trying to stay active but I am not quite as fast as I used to be, although I would never refer to myself as fast. But maybe I am running at a slower pace, so what?! Noah has agreed to be my walking partner on the days that I don't run! I actually think those days may turn out to be my favorite because I get to spend time with him!

I appreciate Noah running with me and all of his input, but I think maybe my future runs will be just between Baby Cash and me. After all, he never comments on the pace of my runs :)

2 comments:

  1. I think under the circumstances Mr. Noah needs to just adjust HIS pace for the next 14 weeks. It will be a great lesson in compromise, which he needs to get used to anyway! I'm just sayin'.....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember you will always run faster than ME!

    ReplyDelete