Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby shower...



This weekend was my friend Heather's baby shower for her little boy Ryker. Ryker and Cash will be about 2 months apart in age and I think it will be so much fun for our little boys to play together! Heather got so much at her shower and I was really happy that I was there and was able to be a part of it with her.

This is my other very good friend Meghan! We have been friends since middle school and she is a mom to two little boys Gage, who is 3, and Colt, who is one! She is going to let me and Heather know what we are in for with little boys. It will be a blast when all of our boys are old enough to play together!
As you can tell, my bump is no longer what I would call a bump. I think I will refer to it as a plump bump from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment