Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Already...

Today I had a very nice woman, with a very nice smile and very nice intentions tell me, "Well, look at you! You look like you are ready to pop!" Really? I am already getting comments?? I still have like 3 months to go!

So after much pushing from my friend Casey, and the "comment" I received today I am going to post a bump picture! This is me and Cash at just about 7 months. "About ready to pop!"

I still am trying not to buy maternity clothes, just clothes that are more loose and flowy that I can wear after Cash comes. One thing I have noticed is that the clothes are not tight in the places I thought they would be. Don't get me wrong, clothes are a bit tighter than before but I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me a bit above my bump (if you know what I mean). I mean, I knew they would get back but I didn't realize they would get this big.

I am also posting a picture of Cash's crib and the wall that his daddy just painted this weekend. His room is such a work in progress, so more pictures will come as we get more things settled for him.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for the cutest belly bump EVER!! Kisses to the belly from Auntie Casey! xo

    P.S. The nursery is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cute belly! But Im gonna need a BIGGER picture of the bed! I can't even make out what the bedding looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete