Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shopping for a boy...

It's hard. I mean it's not like physically and emotionally hard or anything. But when you walk into a store and the left 85% of it is devoted to heavenly dresses and leggings and the tiniest little baby bikinis and the right 15% is left for the little dudes section, it becomes a challenge to find boy stuff. Let's face it. Boy stuff is just hard to finagle anyway. Nursery themes, names, clothes and so on...
I'm pretty sure Cash doesn't' care too much that he doesn't have equal rights in the clothing section of stores, but his mama cares (a little). So I have taken to the Internet to find my boy some clothes.
Here are a few little things that I have seen online that are just too cute for my little man.

These adorable sweaters and super-fly linen coat are from Children's Place and guess what...they are on sale!


These swim trunks are from Children's Place too! Too cute.


Linen shirts for the summer? Yes, please! Again, from Children's Place.

And these two little get-ups are from Baby Gap. If I weren't on a spending freeze my little man would already have all of these clothes.
And last but not least.... my absolute favorite brand of clothing. Axel and Hudson! They make pint size golf apparel that I am positive Cash will wear to the golf course when he is a little bit older. You just have to google Axel and Hudson to find all kinds of clothes. No particular one store to buy them from. Without further adieu...






I mean, come on! Can you not just imagine Cash money in these outfits out on the golf course with his daddy?? Or just walking around town for that matter. The hats...shirts...pants...onesies...oh my! They carry all of these cute outfits in a wide range of sizes.
Until next time! I am just going to go drool over how freaking cute all of this is.
Love,
E
P.S.
Don't get it twisted, I do a bulk of my shopping at second-hand stores! But everyone once in a while it is kinda nice to splurge :)























1 comment:

  1. I feel ya sister! Im an online shopper bc yesterday I went into Children's Place and Old Navy and I was SHOCKED at how uneven the boy/girl distribution was...it's sad for us shopaholics! :) Good thing I have nieces

    ReplyDelete