Sunday, February 6, 2011

A look back at how we got here...

I just thought it would be fun to take a look back and how this whole baby thing came to be. Don't worry, I'm not going to share any graphic details or pics. Geez, get your minds out of the gutter...



I'm thinking this may have been the night that started it all off. That's all I'm going to say about that.

This was the very first bump pic...

We moved into our new house...

The first concert Cash "attended", George Strait and Reba...



We celebrated our first wedding anniversary and Noah's 27th birthday...

My fabulous friends at school threw me a baby shower... man, I look tired...


This is my bump the day before we checked into the hospital...

The last night before Noah and I became parents...


Parents...

Love,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment