Monday, September 20, 2010

A little motivation...

Before I started physical therapy school, before I was married with a baby, Noah and I talked about some motivating factors for finishing school (besides the obvious Doctoral degree and a very good and rewarding job). One thing we agreed on was that I can get whatever car I want if I make straight A's! I was sticking to the plan until I got a B in pathology last semester. But Noah told me that he wants me to have whatever I want and he is bound and determined to make my dream of having my "dream" car a reality. A Range Rover has always been my dream car, even though I have never been inside of one or driven one :)

Well...
Lately I have had a real wake-up call. I am realizing how hard this is going to do. Going to school and being a student, wife, mommy, daughter, and friend. I feel like I have about 50 different hats to wear and none are getting worn to the degree that I would like. When I should be studying I feel guilty because I feel like I should be giving Noah and Cash my time and attention. And when I am spending time with them I constantly think about how I should be studying. It is a tight rope that I am trying to walk but I feel like I am doing more wobbling than anything. There is a happy medium and a way to make everything work, but I just haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Until then I think I am going to test drive a range rover to jump start my motivation :)

1 comment:

  1. Erin you are doing a great job of juggling Im sure. And if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it will all be worth it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete