Monday, September 6, 2010

It's football time in Oklahoma...

This weekend was the start of the 2010-2011 OU footballl season, and we could not be more excited! We tailgate before, during and after the game and I can honestly say that I enjoy it more than going into the games (most of the time). We took Cash to his first ever tailgate and OU football game and I must say....he was a champ. He was just shy of 6 weeks and didn't seem phased by anything. Not the loud tv's. the loud people, the football game or the loud fireworks. He slept like a little baby (probably because he is one) for the first few hours and when he woke up to eat he had a hard time going back to sleep because of all the noise. It took a little bit, but eventually he went to sleep and never looked back. I was such a proud mommy. Cash proved to me that he can come to more tailgates and he won't be a problem. Here are a few pics I took at the tailgate, sorry about the quality. I had to take them with my phone because my fancy shmancy camera was dead.


Sorry, this last one has nothing to do with the tailgate, I just thought it was cute.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute! we need to come up for a game and bring owen.

    ReplyDelete