Monday, August 30, 2010

Yaya visits!

Noah's mom, who's grandma name is Yaya, came to stay with us for an entire week to help me ease back into my first week of school. It was the biggest help ever and I'm not sure how things would have gone if she had not been here. She cooked dinner, did laundry, babysat Cash, took Cash on walks, changed diapers, fed the little monster, got up in the middle of the night to rock her precious grandson.... and lots of other things. We were so happy to have Yaya here and it means the world to us that Cash is going to be around his grandparents from Houston even though they live a good distance away. Cash may not ever remember this week that he got to spend with his Yaya, but it is something that myself and Noah (and I am pretty sure Yaya too) won't forget. Thank you Susan for helping me out for my first week back to school. It was great having you here and we can't wait for you guys to come back and visit baby Cash and us.


No comments:

Post a Comment