Friday, August 20, 2010

The fountain of youth?

So, I was told before I ever had Cash that I had to have a quick draw when changing his diaper. I gave a nod and smile and agreed but never really gave much thought to it until I realized that my little cowboy has one of the fastest draws in the west! I have adapted the 'ol saying to fit my circumstances a bit better. Pee on me once, shame on you. Pee on me twice, shame on me! Cash got me the other morning! I smiled and wiped it off the wall and my clothes and went on with changing his diaper. Then.... again! I didn't know he had a storage of pee like a camel has a storage of water! I have learned to be quicker in covering his little wee wee (or wenus as Noah calls it), but there is still room for improvement.

Oh and F.Y.I to Cash: I know you won't read this until you are much older, but I have you know that I am not the only one you pee on. You actually peed in your own face yesterday, so ha!

1 comment: