Sunday, February 2, 2014

P and her daddy...

There is this little something special that is happening between Noah and Presley Mae. It's not something I can really describe with words, but just a posture between the two when they are around each other. He lights up and she lights up. He starts grinning from ear to ear and she starts shrieking at the top of her lungs with excitement. Just a little something that these two are starting to have...

And it is precious. Truly precious. The wonder of where their relationship will go and what it will morph into is something I think about more and more. I think about how their first Daddy/Daughter dance will be. I think about how they will be when Noah drops her off for her first sleepover.  I think about how they will be when she comes home with her first boyfriend. Or has her first breakup.

Lots of thoughts and wonders in the future. But for now, I will just marvel in their relationship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment