Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear Presley,


You are getting quite sassy in your old age. You are quite loud and rough as well. But you are really funny. I mean, really funny. Your smile is ridiculous. Your laugh has a little snort at the end. Your facial expressions are priceless. You are you. My sweet and precious you.

You are becoming independent with a touch of caution. You want things your way or no way and you will let us know if it is not your way. You yell and yell and yell and yell. Did I mention how loud your were? You are an gentle attitude with a touch of sass. You are slowly getting a little temper on you, might I add.

You surprise me every day with your wonder and love for your family. Nothing makes your happier than sitting in someones lap to read a book and then ending with a big kiss. You make me think that you are going to be my rowdy child and not your brother. You like to play rough and hit your big bro. It's funny, but one day he is not going to be able to hold it in and he is going to haul off and sock you. But no one can argue that you didn't deserve it.

You are showing me just how fun having a little girl can be. You are so much fun to dress and we are getting closer and closer to some serious mommy/daughter shopping sprees.

You brighten my day with your smile and excitement when I walk through the door. You quietly sing for me when you wake up from a nap and reach your arms to the stars when you want me to hold you.

You are just the apple of my eye and the song in my heart. You are my later-in-life best friend and pedicure buddy.

Love you sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment