Thursday, March 7, 2013

A fun new thing...

I am trying something a little different around here. I have been following this adorable clothing company on Facebook for a while now. I have been oooing and ahhhhing over their clothes and accessories for far too long and I have had the opportunity to do a little advertising for them. Something I am completely new to. But I would not do something like this unless I really liked the items.

Here are some of my favorites from their website:












What I am most excited about is the versatility of the clothes. Especially as the newest recipient of a  post-pregnancy body! These clothes can be worn right after having a baby or later on after I have taken the weight off. 

So exciting! Visit their website and check out some of their gorgeous stuff...

Oh... I forgot to mention.... FREE SHIPPING! Click on their page on the right side of my blog to see the goods.

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment