Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just like his daddy...

It is no secret that every little boy loves to play outside and my little boy is no exception. I actually think I should say "boys" because Noah loves to be outside just as much as Cash does.

Anytime Noah is doing yard work Cash waddles his chubby legs outside and picks up right beside Noah. And I love it. I really do. It makes me so happy to see Cash wanting to do what his daddy does. Cash's chest swells with pride when he sees that he can do the same things as Noah.
This could rank as one of my fave pics of my boys...

Doing what every little boy should do at some point...

Mowing with the best of them...

Who doesn't love to pick weeds??

Love,
E

1 comment:

  1. That mowing pic is a keeper!! Oh and the golf swing below is top notch....must also get that from his golf loving daddy.

    ReplyDelete