Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 thankful




Day 5 I'm thankful for my in-laws. ALL OF THEM!

I am completely blessed that I married into the family I did. Seriously. They are the sweetest, most supportive, and craziest family in the world. (I can call them crazy because I am a part of the craziness!)

Noah's parents, Tom and Susan, have been nothing but supportive and encouraging of mine and Noah's relationship from the get go. At least that is what I like to think :) They live in Houston but help out with Cash whenever they can. Susan has come in during all of my finals weeks to watch Cash so that I can study because she knows how important it is for me to do well in school. Tom absolutely adores Cash and gives him the most affection whenever he is around. Kaitlen, Noah's sister, has made a couple of trips to Oklahoma to see Cash and make sure that she gets quality aunt time with her nephew. Samuel and Stephany made a trip to Oklahoma to see Cash when he was just a newborn to make sure Cash didn't go too long without meeting his other aunt and uncle.

My sister-in-law, Angie, makes a point to call me a few times a week, who am I kidding? We talk almost daily. But she checks in on Cash to see how he is doing and what is new with him. Her boys, Luke, Brady, and Owen, show Cash so much attention and "cousin love" whenever they get to see each other. They treat him like he was another brother and that just makes my heart melt. Caleb, Noah's brother, is so good with Cash and gives him tons of hugs and wrestles with him whenever he gets the chance. He treats him no different than he treats his own boys, and that to me is a very unique quality.

The extended family, too many to list them all out, are the funniest group of people I know. They too have been nothing but supportive of me and Noah's relationship and accepted me into their family with no complaints (that I heard :) They visit when they can, call when they can, and have shown Cash tremendous amounts of love since the day he was born.

I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment