Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4 Thankful (oops, I'm behind a day)

Day 4 I'm thankful for my family:

I have the worlds best family. I really do. I have people that would drop what they were doing and help me any time I need it. They help me with Cash almost every day and take the pressure off of me to feel like I have to do everything.

My mom watches Cash on Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays right now. Until I get a job and we get Cash into a mothers day out, this is the system we are working right now. And Cash loves it. He loves going to Noni's house and playing with the dogs, playing basketball, playing with the cat, and who knows what else they do over there. My mom will drop what she is doing and bring Cash to have lunch with me during the week because she knows how much it bothers me to know see him during the day.

My dad loves having Cash around (even though he may not admit it) and Cash loves his gran-dude. He introduced Cash to his favorite person, Darth Vader, and constantly shows Cash affection and loves to get down in the floor and play with him.

My brother refuses to change Cash's diaper or even hold him when he is dirty. I doesn't like for Cash to kiss him on the lips and won't eat after Cash. But he always wants to see him and hold him and play with him. He makes an effort to be a great uncle and drives in from Tulsa to make sure he sees Cash as often as he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment