Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 Thankful

Day 3: I'm thankful for my son, Cash.

He is the only one that knows what my heartbeat sounds like from the inside. He is the only one that I have shared such a unique bond as mother and son. He is my smile on bad days. My teacher of patience. My sense of pride. My first child. My sense of amazement that I could love someone so much before I ever held him.

I believe that God gave me my son, my specific son, for a reason. To teach me lessons. To challenge me. To fill my heart a bit more each day with a love I never thought possible. To help me realize what a sacrifice it was for God to give His son. And for that, I am forever thankful

I am living and learning how to be his mom. Day by day. Minute by minute. Mistake by mistake. I figuring this thing called mommy hood out. Slowly. But figuring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment