Friday, September 16, 2011

Kassie's gender reveal party...

Without going into too much detail for the sake of her privacy, one of my very best friends had a gender reveal party for her sweet bun in the oven. Kassie had a harder time conceiving, so her bundle of joy is truly a miracle. Here are some photos from the party...





Cash and his Aunt Kass. Cash Ryan, in my yelling mommy voice, you watch your hand young man...


Everyone waiting patiently for the reveal...


The very happy parents-to-be...


What will it be?? Blue?? Or pink??




Pink it is! A wonderful baby girl!






The "winning group" who chose to wear the correct color...


And the other guys...










I am so happy for my sweet friends and cannot wait to meet her little princess.



Kassie,

I took this picture and thought the quote was only fitting. Congratulations!



Love,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment