Sunday, September 25, 2011

A big boo boo...

Cash is crazy. Not mentally or anything. But just a crazy boy who has little to no regard for his body and the injuries he inflicts on himself every day. He is a typical boy who would rather climb things and run full speed ahead than sit down. And I am perfectly fine with that. Of course it makes parenthood a bit harder right now, but I know that my little boy is going to be active. I know that he will not be one of those kids that sits inside all day and plays video games. Don't ask me how I can possibly know that right now, I just do. It is my motherly intuition.


Anyway, while Cash was going at Mach 10 speed this evening he rounded the corner a bit to fast and wasn't watching where he was going and hit head-first into the coffee table. It was loud. It shook the coffee table and maybe even shook me and Noah a bit. He cried. Mommy held him for about 2 minutes and then he was off doing the next rambunctious little boy thing.




Sorry about the picture quality, I tried to get these while he was standing on his rocking horse. But you get the idea. He ended up with a nice sized goose-egg.


E

1 comment:

  1. Love the part about "standing on his rocking horse". Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete