Sunday, August 28, 2011

A few quick updates...

Here are a few updates of Cash now that he is 13 MONTHS! Yes, I am screaming that at you because it seems unreal that he is that old now. Geez, I guess it is getting close to getting him a brother. Or sister. But, not right this minute.



  • Got in 2 top molars and once again, I didn't even know it.

  • Talking up a storm saying: WA-WA for water. More and doing the sign language for it. Peez for please. Mommy instead of mama now. Baketball for basketball. WOW (I have to admit, this one is probably the cutest). He has said Jesus once and it made my heart so happy. OOOOOOOO but not the U part yet.

  • He has mastered the art of climbing on the coffee table and the dining room chairs and stands up.

  • He fell head first off his outside fort the other day and didn't make a peep. I would have been bawling.

  • Has found his belly-button, but has to stick he neck out and around his gut to find it.

  • Knows where to find his toes

  • Has began the "hitting when I am mad or don't get my way" phase. I really hate that phase, but he follows every hit up with a kiss. At least he isn't biting.

  • Still eats everything. Gave him Lima beans the other night and he didn't seem to mind.

  • Watches a little more TV now, but not much.

  • He loves a little girl named Ellie. She is the daughter of a couple from our small group. We caught him rubbing her back yesterday at her birthday party, but she didn't even turn around. He also tries to give her kisses and she is not having it. She's playing hard to get.

  • Likes to read more books now.

  • Whenever I take him in his room to put him to sleep, sometimes I just want to hold him until he falls asleep, but he reaches and tries to jump for his bed. Independent little boy, but still kind of breaks my heart.

Lots of other things too. I am trying to get a video of him when I flips the laundry basket over and stands on it and starts talking a yelling like one of those child preachers. So funny, but he never stands there long enough for me to get my camera.


Love,


E

No comments:

Post a Comment