Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Date night with you daddy...

Cash,

Your daddy and I like each other. A lot. I mean you can pretty much say we are crazy about each other. Love is the appropriate word. So that means that we will be spending time together...without you. Gasp!

Let's get something straight right off the bat. I love you more than I ever thought was possible. I love you with every fiber of my body and will do my best to show and tell you that often. But, I love your daddy more. You see, your daddy was my first love. The first person to grab my heart and not let go. The one that I chose to have my heart. I picked him to love and he picked me. So that means that he is going to continue to get my time and attention, even now that you are in our lives.

We try to go on a date night every week or every other week. We feel it is important as your parents to keep our relationship a priority. To keep things fresh. Spicy. Okay, I'm sure you don't care to know all of that.

Just so you are aware of what goes on when you are not around, I'll let you in our one of our date nights. It consisted of: dinner, a Chinese fire drill, and a 7-blanket pallet on the floor in the living room while we watch a movie and snuggle. Typical.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment