Monday, October 11, 2010

What's been happening lately...

Sorry for the extended hiatus from the blogging world. I have been in the midst of some pretty awful tests and papers for school, so blogging has taken a back seat. Now that I am able to come up for air (before being pushed back under with tests and papers next week) I thought I would update on what has been happening over the last few weeks. Let's see...

1. We took Cash on his first flight! He was awesome, despite my intense fear that he would be that baby that would not stop screaming and disrupting the entire plane. He was a perfect little baby and never once made a peep. Good job little dude.
2. We went to Houston to visit Noah's family over the OUvs. Texas football weekend. Noah's mom hired someone to take family pics with the newest editions to family, which included Cash ,Owen, and Stephanie. My good friend Casey came to watch a bit of the football game with us and our friend Cody came over as well, even though he was the only Texas fan there! Here are some random pics from the weekend...

Me and Casey before the OUvs. Texas game
Me teaching Luke how to really do the "hook em horns" sign :)

Daddy showing Cash some lovin' before the game

This is Cash and Cody... right after he threw up all over his Texas t-shirt

Uncle Samuel and Aunt Steph and baby Cash

Me and my little nephew Luke

Noah and Luke

Cash and his new cousin Owen taking a little nap together
Me and my little butterball

Aunt Kay Kay and Cash

Daddy and Cash


Me and Cody at my favorite place to eat in Pearland, Gringos!

Noah and his buddy Casey

Papi and his two newest editions... Cash looks mighty comfy
3. My sister-in-law and I wanted to get pictures of all of the young boys in the Halloween costumes. Her three boys were dinosaurs and Mr. Cash was a dinosaur egg. Here are some pics from the pumpkin patch of all the boys dressed up.



My little dino egg!

2 comments:

  1. that was a fun weekend! can't wait to see you very soon so the babies can play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE his costume! He looks like he hates you for putting him in it, but he's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete