Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am way behind here...

I get these marvelous ideas about things to blog about and then about 2 weeks later I actually get around to writing about them. Amazing how I can get so far behind. Anyway...

My friend Megan had her baby shower for her little girl, Kyler a few weekends ago and it was just adorable. Everyone who chipped in for the shower did such a great job and did a super cute "pickles and ice cream" idea. Creative girls, I tell ya!
Megan is the only friend (so far :) that is having a girl, so I must say I got a bit carried away at the idea of shopping for a little girl. Probably best that we had a boy while I am in school, otherwise we may be filing for bankruptcy right about now...
A few pics from the shower




These are 2 of my best friends from high school, Kassie on the left and Tori on the right (the one who looks like Sandra Bullock). Tori is about 16 weeks preggo here, but I can hardly tell anything. Looks to me like maybe she just ate lunch or something, but certainly not 16 weeks pregnant!

My friend Kim also had a baby shower this past weekend for her baby boy Gavin! Silly me, I left my camera at home. But let me just tell you, the monkey themed baby shower left detail unseen. It was so adorable and the ladies hosting the shower should probably go into the business of party planning because it was so cute! Sorry for no pics Kim, I had no camera and Cash was being that baby at your shower. Don't worry though, we talked about it and he wanted me to tell you he was sorry for his little whine session.

Can't wait to meet all the new babies! So much fun to be had!

1 comment:

  1. I forgive him and his cute little face for being whiney! :)

    ReplyDelete