Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tailgating fun...

Another weekend has come and gone...and the Sooners are still undefeated! I love it.

Cash tailgated again this weekend and is becoming quite the pro. He watches the game on the TV, sleeps a little, plays a little, and then it is back to watching the game. He is already such a sports nut!

Little man is getting a pregame nap in before we even leave for the game.

Family pic with Cash, again, partaking in a pregame nap...

Cash with his grandpa, who has yet to decide on his "grandpa" name. He won't go with any of my suggestions so I don't know what he is going to be called. If it were up to me he would be either Grandude or Grandbo, but nobody listens to me.

Does this kid ever wake up?

Daddy and Cash watching the game...that football may be a bit big for Cash right now

Boomer Sooner!

1 comment: