Saturday, April 12, 2014

I love this man...


I am certain I don't say it enough. But I really love this man. And I mean really. 

He has gotten on my nerves for the last 11 years. But he has made my life exactly what I need and want. He makes me laugh and reminds me to not take myself too seriously. He listens to me and tells me what I need to hear. Not what I want to hear. 

He loves me. And he shows it. He loves my children. And he shows it. 

He is my absolute favorite person on this Earth. Hands down. No competition. 

The point of this blog is to let my children have something to read and look back on when they are older, so kids listen to me. Quote me. Pay attention...

I love your father more than I love you. I chose him. He chose me. We didn't get to pick y'all. But if we had, we would have chosen you again. 

But we chose to love each other. No matter what. And my relationship with him will always take priority. 

I love you both. I truly do. I never knew I could love two people so much. But, I just so happen to love your daddy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment