Monday, July 29, 2013

Cash turns 3...

My son is 3. He has been on this Earth for 3 years. He has been in my life for 3 years. 3 wonderful and magical years. We have learned endless lessons from each other. We have loved each other. We have gotten on each others nerves. We have cried together. We have laughed together. We have just been together. For 3 years
I love this boy. I love every single thing about him. Good and bad. It's funny...I sometimes have to choose to love Noah. And I don't feel bad about saying that. Sometimes we argue and the last thing I want to do is show love to him. But I choose to. But I don't have to do that with my children. At least not yet. I love them no matter what they do or don't do. No matter how the act or disobey. I love them and it is the truest form of unconditional love. 

For his actual birthday, Noah and I filled Cash's room with balloons while he slept. He woke up and was shocked. Legitimate shock. It was worth every breath it took to blow up those balloons. We bought him 3 doughnuts, because that is what he asked for. Sang him happy birthday. And introduced him to strawberry milk. 
The life of a 3 year old...




Happy Birthday, sweet boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment