Thursday, April 11, 2013

Vacation time...

I'm on vacation. And it's my birthday. And I'm in Colorado where the scenery is perfect. The company is outstanding. The quietness is peaceful. And I can't think of anything I HAVE to do.

Relaxing? To say the least.
Missing my babies? Of course.

But... There is little something my kiddos should now....

You won't go EVERYWHERE with us. There it is. I said it. And it doesn't make me a bad parent. I look forward to trips as a family when you are older. We want to take you guys all over. But we also need time alone. Without you. To remember who we were before you. Not that who we are now is bad, because we are far better people now. But we need to have frequent reminders of why we fell in love. And why our relationship is so important to your development as little humans.

We love you both so much. But we love our marriage too. And that love requires work.

Okay, I'm off to enjoy my magical view for another day or so...







No comments:

Post a Comment