Sunday, April 7, 2013

My first love...



This blog is typically about my babies. My sweet babies. That God chose for me to have. To love. To guide. To raise. And I am completely smitten with them. But...

The man that takes a back seat on the blog is my first love. And I can truly say that. I didn't love another boy until I met Noah. And what makes my love for him different than my love for my babies is the fact that I chose him. I chose to love him. I chose to marry him. I choose, daily, to support him. I choose to love him even when I don't like him.

Because we took vows. And we believe in those vows. And we stand by our vows...

"I, Erin, take you, Noah to be my husband. I promise to love,honor, trust and serve you in sickness and health, in adversity and in prosperity, and to be true and loyal to you as long as we both shall live."

I said it. And I mean it. And I stand by it.

Noah makes me happy. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He makes my mad. He makes my excited. He drives me nuts. He drives me to be better. 

Our marriage is not perfect. Far from it. But it is ours. And it is what we are making it. We have fun and we have fights. We agree and we disagree. But we are on the same page when it comes to our love for one another. And our commitment to one another. 

I sure do love this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment