Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dear Presley Mae,

My little baby girl. And by little I mean baby because the doctor and ultrasound technician both estimate your weight to be somewhere around 8.5-9.5 pounds. So you may not be a little baby girl, but you will still be our sweet, chunky, and squeezable baby girl. 

They also told me you had some hair, which is fabulous. But... they told me your brother had hair too and only ended up having a mean and old man looking skullet. Dark black hair that only went around the lower part of his head. Maybe you will have a full head of hair... we will see.

Speaking of your brother... he already thinks you hung the moon. He talks to you every day and pets you ever so gently, as if he already knows he has to be gentle. He tries to peek through my belly button and catch a glimpse of you but has never been able to see you yet :) But he tells me, "Sissy's hiding!" every time he can't see you. He puts his lips right next to my stomach and guide him down to where I think your ears are and he sings you songs. And he sings them with the smile of a little boy who knows he is about to have a partner in crime. Someone to play with. Someone to get into trouble with and then blame it on. He is only 2 1/2, but your brother is smart. Very smart. And he knows something is getting ready to change. He may not know exactly what, but he knows. And he knows it has something to do with his Sissy. 

He can't wait to meet you. And neither can we.

Love,
Your family

No comments:

Post a Comment