Sunday, February 12, 2012

A trip down memory lane...



My cousin, Dillyn, goes to school at Southmoore right now and is on the freshman basketball team. The past Thursday he played Westmoore, my old alma mater. And I took that opportunity to introduce Cash to where his mommy spent hours upon hours of her time in high school.

It was a bit surreal to see Cash playing in the same gym that I played in, in what seems like just yesterday. I had a moment of panic when I realized that he would one day be playing a sport in high school. I hate to be so bold and make a prediction, but if Cash loves basketball when he is in high school as much as he loves it now, he will be playing basketball in high school. No doubt.

I can't wait to see what he will become. Whatever it is, I know it will be special.

E

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite posts. He is simply precious standing there in that big gym!
    xo Casey

    ReplyDelete