Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My sweet Valentine...

Cash and I's Valentine's Day started when I got home from my rotation because he isn't awake when I leave in the mornings.

Here is his Valentine's present from mommy and daddy. He is obsessed with Rumble, the Thunder mascot right now, so we got him a Rumble stuffed animal and basketball. And he is also digging Batman right now, not as much as Mickey Mouse, but he likes him. So he got a Batman bucket with snacks.
I then fixed him a big dinner, of which he ate 2 big plates.
We then went to Braum's to get some ice cream, I mean it's Valentine's Day so we needed something sweet.
And then we ended our day playing in the living room on his slide, which he found is more fun to jump from than slide down.
All in all, it was a great day with one of my great loves.

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment