Monday, October 17, 2011

Backyard fun...

I used to think it would look so trashy to one of those houses that had all these toys in their yard. I just thought to myself, "Move all that stuff inside! It looks so trashy outside for everyone to see." HA! To every house I pointed that thought to as I smugly drove by in my car, not having any idea what having a child was like, I apologize.


The above picture is my backyard. EEK! Having my yard look like this bothered me for all of about 2 seconds and then I just had to look at how much fun my little nugget was having and I didn't care anymore. My son loves to play outside. LOVES! And if people want to judge my house, like I so wrongly did, then by all means, judge. Because I am not going to take away the satisfaction and enjoyment playing outside brings my son.


Nothing will cause me to do anything that will remove that smile from his little face. Nothing.


Love,


E

No comments:

Post a Comment