Sunday, June 12, 2011

My biggest tangible fear...


Snakes! I cannot stand snakes. I mean, I don't like snakes like Indiana Jones didn't like snakes. I steer clear of them when possible, which is pretty much always. Over Memorial Weekend, my cousin was racing horse out at Remington Park race tracks, and we made a quick trip over there to see them. It was Cash's first trip to see the horses race and he did awesome. Anyways...


Somehow there was an albino python snake inside the race tracks with its trainer and they were allowing kids to pet it. Eeek! Noah insisted that Cash go over there and pet the nasty thing. Of course, I was against the idea the entire time. But, pet the snake they did. Actually, it was more like grab the snake. Cash loved it and decided that it was just a larger version of the garden hose at home and he squeezed the life out of that snake. And thought it was funny.


Love,

E



Here is Cash petting the snake nicely. Good job, Cash!


And here is Cash beginning his squeeze-fest on the nasty thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment