Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 months and counting...

I realize that I haven't done many stats on Cash lately and so I thought I would play a small game of catch up. Ready....go.


  • You have 6 teeth. 6! You little monster

  • You can do the "Indian" where you put your hand to your mouth and pat it while making noise. I know Indian is not technically PC, but he doesn't understand when I say, "Do the Native American", so Indian will do for now.

  • You love clapping for yourself

  • You love to swim and be dunked under water

  • You eat pretty much all table food now and will eat anything that is put in front of you for as long as we put it in front of you. Geez, fatty!

  • You have mastered the sippy cup! Finally! After much trial and error, we found a sippy cup that you love and drink lots of water from

  • You fall pretty much 5 times a day. Not all of them are hard falls, but some are

  • So far you have fallen and hit your mouth on the coffee table and your top left tooth was bleeding all down your shirt- but you only cried for a few seconds. You have fallen and busted your lip and bloodied your nose when you were running in the hall at my school. You have fallen and hit mouth first on the hardwood floor at the OU gym and bloodied the same top left tooth. I will be surprised if you manage to keep that tooth

  • You love to play with any and every ball.

  • You love being outside still

  • You love to give "sugars" and give them with the open mouth and tongue method. We will discuss this later about who and when you can use this technique for

  • You LOVE Darth Vader. It is hilarious how much you love him. Thanks of course to my dad, Grandude

I am sure that I am missing a million things but that is what I can come up with at the moment.


Love,


Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment