Tuesday, December 28, 2010

There is no other word beside...

LAZY!!

There really is no excuse why I haven't updated this thing with pictures and more posts, other than the fact that I must be truly lazy. I have loved spending the past week and a half with family and friends and not having to worry about a paper being due or a test that I have to negate and ignore everyone and everything to study for. I love it. I love the freedom to sit on the couch or the bed in my pajamas with my sweet boys and not have to rush around to leave the house by 6:45 a.m. to make it to school on time. I love that I get to sit down and finish things on my to do list. I mean I really love this!

I will get pics posted and more info posted to this little blog once I decide to get my lazy butt up and stop eating ice cream and cookies and milk in bed...

Hey, someone had to eat the leftover cookies we made for Santa. But I bet when Santa ate the cookies he didn't leave a bunch of crumbs on his pajamas or in the bed.

Until the next post (whenever that will be...)
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment