Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm only about a month behind...

How in the world did I get so behind? I know I was in finals, but come on.

Let's see... a recap of what all has gone on and the pictures to follow.

1. Cash stayed in an entirely other state for 4 days during my finals week. We missed him terribly, but it was a perfect chance for his family that lives in Texas to get to spend some quality time with him.

2. Noah's precious "Biboo" passed away at the age of 93. It was technically his great aunt, but he really only knew her as his beloved grandma. We were fortunate enough to travel to Houston for the funeral but we were not able to get down there in time to say our goodbyes (which I know really bothers Noah)

3. Cash had his 4 month checkup and everything is going great. He is 26 inches long and 16.8 pounds. She said he is growing just like he should and is a bit ahead of the game as far as sitting up by himself.

4. Cash had his first Christmas, with both families, and ate every piece of wrapping paper or tissue paper he could find. That kid is so funny...

5. Cash went to his first ever cookie decorating party and slept through the entire thing. I can't say that I blame him. If I couldn't eat a cookie I sure as heck wouldn't want to watch a bunch of people eating them in front of me.

6. Cash got his very own personalized, hand made leather belt for Christmas. (Picture to come)

7. Cash got his first ever head cold. BOO!!!

8. Cash got permission from the doctor to eat cereal at oatmeal from a bowl. He didn't so much care for that. But tonight I gave him green beans and there was not a drop on his bib. He is for sure his daddy's kid.

I'm sure there is much more that I left out and I will post pics once I get them uploaded to my computer. That should be within the next day or two.

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment