Monday, May 16, 2011

Dear baby Cash,



You crack me up. I mean, seriously crack me up. You have this special way of being completely nuts with a side of sweetness throughout the day. You are becoming such an independent little boy and my pride swells a bit because deep down I always wanted you to be independent. Not too independent. You still want your mommy when you don't feel good or when you are tired. You still want your daddy to play with you when you get tired of shuffling through the 3,687 toys in your toy box. But you are independent. You don't want anyone to hold your hand when you walk. You don't want anyone to pick you up when you are outside, which is pretty much your favorite spot. You walk proudly on your own with your chest stuck out a bit because I think you realize how big you are getting.



You may, in fact, become a gardener in your lifetime. I cannot tell you how utterly excited you get when I mention going outside or "side" as you refer to it. You play with the garden hose non-stop and try to eat anything that crosses your path as you explore.



You are also quite the eater these days. Tonight, for example, you had fish with green peas and avocados. All big people food! And you love it. No complaints from your end.



I didn't really want to put this last picture on here because I think you look completely crazy. Like maybe just escaped from the mental asylum or something. But, you dad thought it was absolutely hilarious so I caved.


Love you little nugget!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment