Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family photos...

About a month ago we had an awesome photographer (Aubrey Marie) take some family pics of my entire family. I can't remember a time when my dad, mom, brother, and me took a picture together professionally. She did a great job!
Without further adieu:



Of course baby Cash gets his very own photo shoot...

Contrary to what you see in the pictures, I feel the need to clear up a few things:

1. Cash really is a happy baby. I know he doesn't seem like it in the photos, but all the kid does is smile.

2. He is growing hair...slowly. He looks bald in a few of the pictures but he is trying and is still proudly rocking the scullet.

3. I told you guys he wants to eat anything! His hands especially. Also, as shown above, he is still making bubbles like a champ.

2 comments:

  1. What the....is your maiden name Higgins? This is cracking me UP! I worked at Mickey Mantle's with Patrick forever!!! And come to think of it I think I have actually met you at Deep Deuce Grill before with Patrick! this is such a small world, I had no idea when I started following your blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete